Range Rover Restoration Options
We offer a full spectrum of services for your Range Rover Classic from servicing through to bespoke 'RestoMod' and original or reborn builds, most of our restoraions have the body fully removed from the chassis once the bodyshell structure has been welded and is structurally sound.
We can work to a monthly budget and can provide fixed price quotations for some areas so you have no nasty surprises. The services we offer include but are not limited to:
- Engine Upgrades include 3.9, 4.2, 4.5/4.8 Hi-Torque, and GM LS3 430BHP brand new conversions with uprated 6 speed auto or manual gearboxes (see the first 13 images on this page).
- Bodywork restoration with beautifully butt welded, dressed welding and inner panel replacement.
- 'Future Proofing' body shells to slow corrosion with modern two pack rubberised treatments and seam sealing
- Chassis and Bodyshell Repair and Protection processes.
- Braking and Handling Upgrades including 'Quick Racks' and Kingsley uprated 'Fast Road' suspension.
- Overhauling Air Suspension Systems in order to make them 100% reliable.
- Supply and fitting of front anr rear Chrome Bumpers.
- Upgrading lighting to LED headlamps or Xenon headlamp conversions.
- Kingsley Signature designed colour coded blend panel for front spoiler (see 80EX demonstrator).
- Veneered wood dash inserts in any colour inc Piano Black and Carbon Fibre.
- In-house bodyshop panel ans shell painting to better than factory standard.
- Trim shop fitting headlinings, retrimming in leather, alcantara and in modern designs and repairing damaged trim.
- Custom 7J Tubeless Rostyle Wheels (remanufactured with a DOT approved rim - NOT banded)
- JL Audio systems, iPod and Telecoms Upgrades.
Most restorations take between 4 and 8 months (depending upon the scope of the works). We request an inital deposit and invoice the balance over equal monthly payments for the estimated length of the works. Additional extras/works which you authorise will be invoiced at the end of the build.
Example 1 - 'Everyday Restoration'. from £50,000 fixed price restoration. Payable in thirds, (1/3 Deposit, 1/3 Staged payment and 1/3 on completion) or monthly over 5 months.
Example 2 - 'Nut & Bolt Restoration' circa £100,000 fixed price restoration Payable in thirds or can be spread over 10 monthly payments.
Finance for both restorations and vehicle purchases can be supplied subject to status - please contact us for written details.
Turn Key 2 and 4 Door Range Rovers based on RUST FREE Shells - from £118,000.
Our full restorations as detailed below are essentially new reborn cars built by our trained technicians. We take a rustfree Range Rover bodyshell and remove every imperfection by preparing it totally by hand.
Once perfect, the bodyshell has all of the seams sealed and protected, the wheelarches ruberised (for protection and soundproofing) and is painted in acid etched primer prior to paint. We fully paint the bodyshell to a standard that would of economically been impossible at the factory.
We prepare the chassis and the axles in the same way before all of the brand new drive, braking, motive and suspension parts are fitted to the rolling chassis - every single item is either refurbished or replaced. Once complete we then refit the bodyshell and start to build up the car using perfectly straightened body panels, perfectly straight rust free doors, heated windscreen and a refurbished wiring loom before the car is trimmed to the clients specification and then road tested for a minimum of 500 miles.